You can download the pdf version of my resume here.
La version française est disponible ici.
Devops at Lydia-app
Nov. 2018 - June 2019
- Optimization of the MariaDB database's requests
- Replication with data anonymization from the operational cloud to GCP
- Set up of a dev and test environment for the backend devs via Docker/Python
- Access control and disposal of GCP's resources for the data-scientists
- Automated creation of test instances for the continuous deployment of the backend via Ansible
- Parallelization of the test suite leading to a reduction of its duration of 95%
- Deployment of wordpress server with vsftpd and phpmyadmin
Technical environment: Linux, Docker, Python, MariaDB, Ansible, GCP, shell, SQL, Jenkins
Lead Developer full-stack and System administrator at Ommi
Oct. 2016 - April. 2018
- Development of the frontend via Angular and of the REST API with Symfony
- Deployment of the services and administration of the Ubuntu servers
- Migration of the previous VM architecture to Docker in production leading to a cost reduction of 50%
Technical environment: Linux, Docker, PHP, Symfony, Angular, AWS, shell, MariaDB
Web dev (freelance)
Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018
- Creation of the website of Elzire (https://elzire.fr)
- Deployment and maintenance of the website (CentOS 7 host)
Technical environment: Linux, Docker, PHP, Symfony, Ansible
Internship at Sword group
June 2014 - Sept. 2014
I participated in the development of frontends for the google search appliances.
Hardware maintenance at Sol Semilla
All projects can be found on my github page: https://github.com/nrobinaubertin.
I'm maintaining a collection of docker images that have as goal to be simple to use, lightweight and secure by default.
Zusam is a free and open-source way to self-host private forums for groups of friends. Composed of a server written in PHP exposing a REST API and a lightweight webapp, Zusam is extensible and easy to install.
The goal is to make a stable, extensible, lightweight and user-friendly way to self-host private social groups.
Aggregation and statistics about starcraft 2 pros match results.
Backend+API in Symfony 4 and PostgreSQL.
I've created an AI playing chess.
The AI is made in C and explores the game tree using negamax coupled with MTD-f and a Zobrist transposition table.
I implemented a lightweight multithreading for the process of depth 0 nodes.
A collection of ansible playbooks to maintain and secure CentOS 7 servers and its dockerized services.
Work experience in configuration, security and maintenance of multiple linux distributions (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Archlinux).
My predilection languages in system administration are python, C and shell (POSIX).
I'm capable of handling cluster of servers with Ansible, to deploy container-based applications with Docker and handle network access via Nginx, Traefik, Fail2ban.
Systemd is my tool of choice to manage critical and reproductible services on the hosts.
I know how to administer MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, PostgreSQL and optimize them for different workloads.
PHP is my main language. I'm actively following the evolutions of the language and the ecosystem. I specialised myself in the Symfony framework in 2016 after multiple years of development without any.
I worked with Angular and React on the frontend.
Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Nginx, AWS
Git, Vim, MariaDB, MySQL, SQLite, Symfony, Angular, React
French, German, English